Old Courthouse, Antrim
The Old Courthouse was built in the centre of Antrim in 1726. After various functions and periods of disuse this project transformed the building into a multi-purpose community facility accommodating an information centre with café/bar, an auditorium for cultural/arts events, conference space and staff facilities including kitchen and offices. It has recently been approved as a marriage venue.
View More Projects